so i tried to make my first rosette headband. i used fabric i already had and an old headband which is in horrible condition. i only took pictures of the end result, but i am very pleased for my first attempt. the only thing i dont like is there is a dried up glue gump in the middle of the orange one. now i know for next time.
it was extremely easy to make. this is a great craft for beginners. my left hand (i am a righty) hurt after doing all three. i was pushing down so hard when i was twisting them, i think i need a new approach. i will post a tutorial this weekend. i may even wear this to work tomorrow.
front & back pics: