Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday’s Ten | Favorite Songs

I know, last week I was MIA, but i had good reason. my sister was visiting from FL. so, let just get to it. this week’s theme is Favorite Songs. I am a HUGE music fanatic, so this may be a toughie for me. I will try to narrow it down to my all time favorite songs.

Thursday’s Ten Favorite Songs

1. Sally’s Pigeons by Cyndi Lauper

2. Glycerine by Bush

3. Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley

4. Always by Bon Jovi

5. Tiny Dancer by Elton John

6. Champagne High by Sister Hazel

7. Two Beds & A Coffee Machine by Savage Garden

8. Only God Knows Why by Kid Rock

9. Zoe Jane by Stained

10. She Talks to Angels by The Black Crowes

 

if you don't know any of these songs, take a listen, they are all wicked good. what are your top 10 favorite songs?!?

No comments: