Wednesday, June 8, 2011

not enough hours in the day

lately I have been feeling like I cannot get things done. not one specific thing, just in general. there is not enough hours in the day. I work until 5:30 and am not a morning person. Don always tells me I should wake up early and ‘conquer the day.’ I just cannot do it.

with that being said, I am going to try. ha, I am being optimistic here and hoping I can make this new schedule work, because really, there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want. Effective Monday, I am going to wake up at 6:45am. Take Emmy for a walk then use the elliptical for an hour. I will shower and get ready for work. Come home at 5:30ish then make dinner and listen to the news. After supper I will catch up on some shows/housework and then in the evening, 8pm on, I can craft.

I am really hoping this new schedule will work, because I really want to start exercising and crafting more. I am hoping this blog will hold me accountable.

oh, and this is the temperature it was when I was driving to work this morning. awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stefanie, I hope it all falls into place for you! All of us are feeling this way, especially nowadays with the pressures of living. We'll be happy to see some of your new crafts! Have a wonderful day. Hugs!