Friday, June 3, 2011

Pinterest

if you have never heard of Pinterest, you are living under a rock. it is definitely the new ‘fad’ as of the last 2 months or so. taken directly from the website:

Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.

it is an invite-only website, so you must know someone who is on it if you would like to join (feel free to shoot me a comment or e-mail if you want an invite). I cannot express my love for this website. it is so amazing for the primary fact that I can organize things according to how I want. ANYTHING on ANY website you like, or want to reference later, you can pin and it will be saved on one of your boards. I use this primarily for decorating/organizing ideas that I would love to reference later when we need to re-organize or renovate various rooms.

i love it. you will too. check it out, all the cool kids are

No comments: