Thursday, November 10, 2011

follow along!!

A lot of my close friends and family are confused when I ask them to ‘follow’ my blog. I thought I would explain it a little so people have a better understanding of why it is so important to me.

If you have a blogger account, when you log in you see your dashboard. Among others things, is a ‘reading list.’ This is all of the updated blog posts from blogs that you follow. It is formatted for ease of use, showing you the most updated first. If you do not belong to blogger, you can receive e-mail notifications, or just not get notified of a new blog post.

You do not, I repeat, you do not have to have a blog or belong to blogger to be able to follow a blog. Following a blog is a show of support. Following a blog shows you appreciate what the blogger has to say and want to know more. You are showing your respect for the person and their endeavors.

I hope that you will take a minute to click Follow on the right hand side to show your support.

source

No comments: