So I am kinda bummed because I forgot my camera a lot this weekend. I missed our on some really great photo ops, but just spaced out and forgot to bring it. oh well, live and learn, right?!? I will be posting more about the weekend later when I go through the pictures that I DO have. urgh.
Linking up again this week to night owl crafting.
1. How did you spend the 4th of July? during the day Don washed and cleaned the cars (much needed) and I did some sewing. We had a small BBQ with his family, then we went to the fireworks. Very low key, nothing fancy.
2. What was a couple of your favorite things you ate for the 4th of July? Depasquales sausage. So delicious.
3. Did you watch fireworks? OF COURSE! we went to two different fireworks, one on Saturday and one on Monday.
4. What is your favorite firework? Well I don't know the names of actual fireworks, so I guess I am going to go with Sparklers.
5. How hot was it where you were for the 4th? Pretty hot. I would say in the high 80’s. There was NO breeze.