This is my ME year. I really want to focus on bettering myself so I can be a better person. I am thinking of making a nice framed goals list (both personal and house) and hanging them somewhere in the house so we can see them daily. Then I can just cross things off with a dry erase marker.
1. Healthier. This encompasses everything; mind, body & soul. Eat better. Work out. Drink more water. Get DRESSED. Wear makeup. Go to church. Moisturize.
2. Business. Get photography business up and running and promote myself. Go to at least two conferences this year, and aim for three clients a month.
3. Blog. Blog. Blog. Blog. More. I really enjoy blogging. Even though I have not posted in decades, doesn’t mean I don’t read all my favorite blogs daily and get my creative juices flowing. I really want to participate more in blogging link parties and sponsorships.
4. Craft. Crafts/sewing/knitting. Do at least one project a month. && BLOG about it. I have so many things I want to do, I just never set time to do it, so I am excited and eager to get going on things.
5. Be more present. Often when I get home from work, I am ‘tired’ and don’t feel like doing anything. I want to stop doing nothing and start doing something, anything. I really want to set a schedule and set time when I get home from work to craft, blog and organize. I am really hoping I stick to this.
6. Sleep less. Yes you heard me right. Take less naps. Wake up earlier on the weekends. I am not eliminating these things, I just want to be more present, healthier, do more crafts; and really that means sleeping less.
7. Be more thoughtful. SEND BIRTHDAY CARDS. ON TIME. Remember anniversaries. Help those who have helped you. Etcetera.
8. Save Money. This is a biggie. I really want to start saving money. & then we will be able to use it for the nest ‘rainy day.’