as I promised a long time ago, here is the recipe to the best sangria you will ever have. It really is so good, it tastes just like juice. If you make it for a party, definitely be prepared to quadruple the recipe.
Lemon, Lime, Orange, Strawberries/raspberries, Pink Lemonade Ice cubes, Riesling White Wine (I used Barefoot Riesling) it’s wicked cheap, like $7 a bottle, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 cups Ginger Ale
- In a pitcher, pour in the bottle of wine & sugar.
- Cut the lemon and lime in half and squeeze in the juice of them. TIP: hold the lemon/lime with the cut side on top so that the seeds or any of the fruit will not drop in.
- Cut the orange in half. Using one half of the orange, squeeze in the juice. Slice the other half of the orange and put in the sangria.
- Add additional fruit; strawberries and/or raspberries
- Let chill for minimum one hour.
- Add ginger ale just before serving….serve with pink lemonade ice cubes (ice cubes optional).
[just so you can visualize, pictured above is a double batch. ]